Guide to measuring your wardrobe door size
Make sure to have these items handy:
- Measuring Tape
- Notepad/Piece of paper
How to measure:
- Make sure to measure both top and bottom heights.
- Take your measuring tape and measure from one side of the jamb (this is the side part of the door frame) 1000mm in and make a mark.
- Now measure from the other side and record the difference to the 1000mm mark.
- Combine both measurements to get an exact width measurement.
- Repeat this process for bottom width and heights also.
- Record all your measurements for top, bottom widths and heights.
- Proceed to our “Order Online” menu button to place your order.