Guide to intalling your new wardrobe
Make sure to have these items handy:
- Top Guide Track
- Bottom Guide Track
- Sliding Wardrobe Doors
- Screws and Snap Caps
- Rubber Buffer Strip (to insert in side of doors)
- Floor Batton (if needed)
- Screw Gun with Phillips Screw Bit
- Screwdriver (optional for adjusting wheels)
- Screw your top track to the bulkhead with phillips screws provided to you.
- Screw your bottom track down to your floor with phillips screws and screw collars on them for fitting snap caps afterwards.
- Slide one of the wardrobe doors to the back of the top tracks and lift into place on the back wheel slot on the bottom track.
- Adjust the door by turning the adjustment screw on the wheels clockwise or anti-clockwise to align with your side jamb.
- Repeat this step for the front door.
- You’re all done!